Monday, August 02, 2010

About Me.

I realize that I do not reflect enough.
Summer has been one big rush and it's whittling away as i type.

I always think in a blob.
There is no characterization, no segregation or boundaries in my train of thoughts.
And i end up nowhere.

The same goes for when i pack my room.
I pack everything at the same time. If that makes sense.
So i virtually go nowhere, or take a lifetime to pack.

Its ok for a 5 year old to be like that.
But I never seem to grow up.
And it frustrates me!

I always thought that University would be a turning point.
I would suddenly mature and get things done.

But it has been a year, and i am still the same old person. No big change.
If any, it's for the worse.

I have visions of grandeur.
But i realize they will never materialize if I do not start taking things seriously and stop screwing everything up.

I tend to see the worst in myself.
Maybe cause that's all there is.
What if that's all there is to me?
I am in deep shit.

No comments: